Friday 19 August 2022

Vancouver.

We decided to have a lazy day in Vancouver. Had a lie in and then explored the flat. Which is delightful. Lots of thoughtful little treats everywhere and lovely touches in the bathroom,  with flowers everywhere.
An interesting take on electrics,  which I photographed to send to my brother the electrician.. 
He informed me that a socket above a tap is a code 2 violation by British standards. 
I told him,  it was perfectly placed for the kettle. 
And that NN2 had just made me a cuppa.. 
I decided to check out what we're doing for the next few days. I have  booked a kayaking trip and wanted to see what we were doing (some booking issues so I changed a couple of times and kind of forgot).  Turns out we need a whole raft of stuff we hadn't brought. So we popped to the locals shops where there were a good few thrift stores where we bought what we needed.

Locked and loaded,  we headed back to the flat for a chill,  some air con and food.

We played scrabble, watched Netflix and had a lovely time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment