Thursday 25 August 2016

Quaintly Quinson.

Gave a lift to two friends of friend from Montpellier to Aix. Matisse and Pierre-Louis, students heading for Corsica. 'We love your dog and your caravan.' Thanks lads. 


I was heading for a place I'd read about in my aires book. A place with a name I'm not sure how to pronounce. Quinson. 'Hmmm, sounds like a tv detective from 1987', I thought to myself. 
But Quinson had secrets she was happy to reveal. Even older than that, she's prehistoric! 

Quinson has a (cold) lake which leads to beautiful gorges, accesible by canoe. She has little artisanal shops and a prehistoric museum! Quinson also had...a circus. Cue donkeys. There was also a rather large ostrich (No nails-on-blackboard donkey type screech, just really imposing stare).

Betty was underwhelmed. Donkeys obviously no longer a surprise..

No comments:

Post a Comment