Saturday 20 July 2013

'Taxi for one'...

...is a cry oft heard when I am in a bar or other place of merriment and today has been no exception...

I am a third of the way through a trip which entails:
Taxi. Tram. Train. Tube. Taxi. Bus. Plane. Plane. Taxi. Bus. Taxi.

And all is well.

With this blog I thought I'd add a dimension hitherto unexplored during previous blogging experiences ergo clothes which I have brought with me.

I know, I know, there will be those of you out there thinking, 'she has finally lost it' but you need to understand that certain individuals are keen to know. I speak of those bastions of good taste, the stalwarts of the meticulously planned outfit who won't leave the house without a check in the three-way mirror.

Even now they are sitting by the computer exclaiming, 'Ok, ok, so you're on a trip across the world, exploring new places, meeting new people and having an amazing time but WHAT are you wearing?'

I speak of course of Phil Oliver, John Campbell, Jon Brown, Gordon Smith and - King of Planned Attire Mr James Dempsey, who refuses to leave the house unless his pants and sweatbands co-ordinate (allegedly).

So for all these individuals I tell you: Anatomie Skinny Skyler trousers (seriously amazing, check them out ladies - link below), a Next lace jacket and Quecha walking shoes (grey and black).

Taxi for one...?

No comments:

Post a Comment